At Beaumaris Secondary College students and staff belong to a community:
- Where to learn is to grow.
- Where we show respect for others and ourselves.
- Where we build authentic relationships.
At Beaumaris Secondary College students and staff believe:
- High expectations and a positive approach to learning promotes growth.
- Kindness, gratitude, and a positive mindset supports our wellbeing.
- Self-discipline and self-regulation builds character.
At Beaumaris Secondary College students and staff become global citizens:
- Who question the world around them.
- Who embrace the challenge of a changing world.
- Who celebrate diversity in all its forms.